1. Daily Progress Report
2. Watchman’s Report
3. Daily Material Inward Report
4. Daily Departmental Labour Presence Report
All these reports, from the previous day, are to be prepared by the junior engineer before pm on every working day. He should be assisted by the supervisor and the storekeeper. The project head will take all these reports to the Head Office, For reporting to the chief engineer, at the end of the days works, after they are checked by the senior engineer.
1. Cash Bills
2. Settlement of cash accounts
3. Requisition (Indent)
4. Pending requisition of materials
1. Monthly Material Consumption
2. Monthly Cement Consumption
3. Electric Meter Reading
4. Water Meter Reading Details
5. Machinery Report
6. Excess Material Lists
7. Constructional Progress Charts
1. Material Receipt Report
2. Clarification Report
3. Quality Report
4. Instruction Notes From Directors, Architects, Consultants etc.
5. Payment Bill Queries From The Accounts Department.