Twitter

Share It

Share It

Blog Archive

Friday 24 August 2012

OBJECT FOR YOUR RESUME


This sections contains a list of Sample Engineering Resume Objectives which will help prospective job seekers in preparing their own resume.
THERE ARE VARIOUS OBJECTS FOR ALL BRANCHES.ALL THE BEST
To obtain a position as a Software Engineer with a company offering opportunities for professional growth. 

Seeking a position in the field of Mechanical Engineering which will both utilize and enhance my current skills. 

Seeking a position as a Civil Engineer in a well established company that will fully utilize my experience and expertise in hydrological modeling, design, construction, construction management, planning and cost analysis. 

To obtain a challenging position, in the embedded software area, where-in my skill-set will fit in the requirements of the company. 

Seeking a position as an Engineering Consultant where I can fully leverage my technical and consultation skills. 

Actively seeking a challenging position as an Engineering Manager, where my strong management and technical skills can be used for growth of the organization. 

Seeking a position as a Project Manager in a software company where I can provide excellent project, product and program management, coordination and leadership, quality customer service and problem solving initiatives. 

Seeking a job as an Engineering Manager, where my strong analytical and organizational skills will contribute to growth of the company. 

To obtain employment as an engineering consultant where my experience in embedded software and hardware engineering can be fully utilized. 

To obtain a job in a technically challenging position as an Electrical Engineer within a reputed organization. 

To obtain employment as a Principal Test Engineer in a well known company. 

Seeking the position of a Computer Engineer in a well established organization that will offer an opportunity to develop products and services that will add-value to the customers, shareholders, and community. 

Seeking a position as an engineer in the field of research, development and manufacturing. 

To seek a challenging position in field of Mechanical Engineering where I can fully utilize my skills and experience. 

To obtain a position in the field of Civil Engineering with an opportunity for advancement. 

To obtain a job in the field of design, manufacturing and finite element analysis. 

Seeking a position as a Civil Engineer in a well known organization where my skills and experience can be effectively utilized for increased profitability. 

Seeking a Computer Engineering position that utilizes both the design and project management skills I have obtained through my experience and education. 

Seeking a senior embedded firmware/software engineer position in a well established company where I can fully utilize my skills and experience. 

Seeking a senior Electrical Engineering position in a well established company where I can contribute to the growth and profitability. 

To obtain a position as a Chemical Engineer in a well known organization where my skills and knowledge in the areas such as thermodynamics and fluid dynamics can be fully utilized. 

To obtain a position as Design Engineer using Research/Development experience to design new technology. 

Seeking a job as a Senior Software Engineer where I can fully utilize my knowledge of information systems, software engineering, system analysis and support. 

Seeking a challenging position within the software industry that utilizes my capability for developing and implementing software systems, in the areas of System Software, Application Software, Embedded Systems or System Engineering. 

Seeking to obtain a challenging position as vice president engineering in a well established organization where my skills and 20 years experience can be effectively utilized for increased profitability. 

Seeking a position as a Mechanical Engineer in a design and research environment with an opportunity for professional growth. 

Seeking a computer engineer position where I can fully utilize my problem solving and computer skills. 

Seeking a Software Engineer position, where I can apply my programming and troubleshooting skills, thereby furthering the firm’s goals. 

To obtain a Mechanical Engineer position where I can fully utilize my Design Aptitude, Analytical and Interpersonal Skills. 

To obtain a position in the field of Environmental Engineering, where my skills and knowledge can be fully utilized. 

To obtain a position in the field of Computer Engineering, where my skills and ability will enhance the company’s success and there by my own growth. 

Seeking a challenging position in the field of Mechanical Engineering, where my solid skills and hands-on experience in mineral processing facility design can be fully utilized. 

To obtain a full-time position in the Telecommunications field, utilizing past transferable work experience and education for a company that will provide the latest technology, high-tech expertise, as well as the opportunity for professional growth based on performance. 

To explore a challenging and stimulating career as a computer engineer that could provide me an opportunity to apply my skills and knowledge towards attaining the overall objective of the Company. 

To obtain a Test Engineer position in a well established company where I can utilize my knowledge and skills gained through education and work experience. 

To obtain a position in database administration and analysis that would allow the application of my knowledge to support interesting and challenging projects. 

To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a software engineer, where my education and work experience can contribute to the growth of the company. 

Seeking a career as a Senior Electrical Engineer in a dynamic work environment, where I can fully utilize both my technical and personnel skills. 

Seeking a position within the Information Technology industry, where my professional and educational experience will provide opportunity for advancement based on measurable results and achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment